- Clearance Sale
- New Products
- Coming Soon
- Cloning & Seed Starting
- Grow Carts
- Grow Tents & Systems
- GROWING MEDIA & CONTAINERS
- HYDROPONIC PLANT NUTRIENTS
- GREENHOUSE LIGHTING
- HVAC SYSTEMS
- INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT
- ROLLING BENCHES, TRAYS & RESERVOIRS
- TOOLS, ACCESSORIES & MORE
- TRIMMING SOLUTIONS
- Where to Buy
- Air Exchange CFM Calculator
- Circuit Load Capacity Calculator
- CO2 Generator Time Calculator
- CO2 Injector Time Calculation
- CO2 Operating Time Calculator
- Culture Room Area Calculator
- Dehumidifier Sizing Calculator
- Electricity Cost Calculator
- Grow Light Fixtures Coverage Calculator
- Lamps Watt to BTU/hr Converter
- Reservoir Volume Calculator
- Soil Calculator
- FloraFlex® Nutrients Calculator
- Feed Chart Calculators
- Quick Rolling Bench Quote
- Glossary of Hydroponic Terms
- Date Codes
- Pesticides, Insecticides & Fungicides Regulation
- Policy Information
- Freight Policies
- RMA - Return Merchandise Authorization
- RMA - Terms & Conditions
- Warranty Information
- Our partners
- Become a customer
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Anden Dehumidifier 95 Pints / Day W / Caster Wheel
Product Code: 126273-CW
The Anden Model A95 Dehumidifier is designed to dehumidify the air coming into the unit by passing the incoming air over an evaporator coil to drop the air temperature below the dew point of the air. Moisture is removed from the air and drained out of the unit to a common floor or waste drain. The air is then reheated in the condenser coil and exits the unit. Dehumidification occurs until the set point is reached, then shuts off until periodic sampling determines a need for operation.
- Caster wheels (4) included
- Control (3): Built-in digital control with display
- Air discharge orientation: Top or end
- Duct collars: 10"
- Backdraft damper: Included
- Filter: MERV 8 washable
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Coil resistance: E-coated coil
- Power cord length: 8 ft
- Discharge air temperature rise: 10°F – 30°F
- Drain connection (4): 3/4" MNPT Threaded
- Warranty: 5 years
- Capacity (1): 95 ppd
- Energy Factor (1): 2.2 L/kW-h
- Airflow @ varying E.S.P. (external static pressure - dry coil): 0.0" w.c.-265 CFM, 0.2" w.c.-230 CFM, 0.4" w.c.-200 CFM
- Current draw (1): 8.0 Amps
- Noise: 54 dBA ducted - 60 dBA unducted
- Dimensions (cabinet only) (2): Width 12.5" - Height 14.5" - Length 27.5"
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Inlet air operating conditions during: -Dehumidification: 50°F – 104°F, 40°F dew point min. -Ventilation: 40°F – 140°F, 0% – 99%RH (non-condensing)
- Rated capacity and energy factor test done and current draw measured in accordance with AHAM DH-1 2008 at 80°F/60%RH inlet air at 0.0 ESP.
- Height does not include adjustable feet. The width excludes the filter doors and length excludes the duct collars.
- Built-in automatic control capable to be set up for dehumidification and ventilation or zoning.
- Model 1850W is a hardwired unit and doesn’t ship with a power cord.
- Model 1850W has a 4 week lead time.