- NEW PRODUCTS
- COMING SOON
- GROW TENTS, SYSTEMS & TRAYS
- GROWING ENVIRONMENT
- GROWING MEDIA & CONTAINERS
- PLANT PROPAGATION, NUTRIENTS & HEALTH
- ROLLING BENCHES
- TOOLS, ACCESSORIES & MORE
- WATER & AERATION
- Where to Buy
- Electricity cost calculator
- Circuit load capacity calculator
- Lamps Watt to BTU/hr converter
- Estimate the number of grow light fixtures required
- Reservoir volume calculator
- Culture room area calculator
- Air exchange CFM calculator
- Dehumidifier Sizing Calculator
- CO2 calculator
- CO2 operating time calculator
- Date Codes
- Feed Chart Calculators
- Pesticides, Insecticides & Fungicides Regulation
- Pimp my Store
- Policy Information
- Promotional items
- Warranty Information
- Become a retailer
Circuit load capacity calculator
Overloaded circuits will not only cost you your growing garden, but could cost you the whole building or worse!
When planning the grow room, it’s important to take into account the number of breakers required versus the number of ballasts and other electrical devices you plan on installing.
Our calculator uses the 80% rule to determine the minimum breaker required to support the number of ballasts plugged.
The data calculated is for information and estimates only. Always have electrical installations and inspections done by a master electrician. They will know to look for other important safety factors such as wire gauge, condition of the electrical panel, EMI, etc.
Hydrotek Hydroponics will not be responsible in case of failure, electrical shock, damages, or fire.