- Clearance Sale
- New Products
- Coming Soon
- Cloning & Seed Starting
- Grow Carts
- Grow Tents & Systems
- GROWING MEDIA & CONTAINERS
- HYDROPONIC PLANT NUTRIENTS
- GREENHOUSE LIGHTING
- HVAC SYSTEMS
- INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT
- ROLLING BENCHES, TRAYS & RESERVOIRS
- TOOLS, ACCESSORIES & MORE
- TRIMMING SOLUTIONS
- Where to Buy
- Air Exchange CFM Calculator
- Circuit Load Capacity Calculator
- CO2 Generator Time Calculator
- CO2 Injector Time Calculation
- CO2 Operating Time Calculator
- Culture Room Area Calculator
- Dehumidifier Sizing Calculator
- Electricity Cost Calculator
- Grow Light Fixtures Coverage Calculator
- Lamps Watt to BTU/hr Converter
- Reservoir Volume Calculator
- Soil Calculator
- FloraFlex® Nutrients Calculator
- Feed Chart Calculators
- Glossary of Hydroponic Terms
- Date Codes
- Pesticides, Insecticides & Fungicides Regulation
- Grow your Store
- Policy Information
- Freight Policies
- RMA - Return Merchandise Authorization
- RMA - Terms & Conditions
- Warranty Information
- Become a customer
Wachsen Cloning Cart 4 Level White
Product Code: 212300-4
As an alternative to their stainless-steel frame, the Wachsen cloning cart is available in a four-level model for producers who require even more vertical space. Wachsen brand cloning carts prioritize compliancy as they are engineered to surpass baseline requirements and protect young plants from equipment cross-contamination. This steel cart model features a duplex coating that is both powder-coated and galvanized. The fourth level maintains Wachsen’s characteristic record of medical-grade compliance with space ratios between shelves to promote large scale consistency through air circulation and smooth maneuverability. Carts can be fitted with any combination of grow lights, trays and domes to fulfill your needs.
Design dimensions are well suited to fit food-grade Wachsen ABS plastic trays (sold separately). We recommend complimenting the four-level Wachsen cloning rack with their wide, sure-grip trays to prevent residual liquids from spilling onto medical crops below.
- Four growing levels.
- Extra top shelf for storage space.
- Shelves adjustable in 1 1/4” increments.
- Extra space ratios between shelves.
- Holds between 1152 to 1664 clones (depending on cloning method).
- Optional spill-proof ABS trays sold separately (two per level).
- Cart dimensions: 27.8" (W) x 52.75" (L) x 72.5" (H) (without casters) – 78.5" (H) (with casters)
- Cart weight: 93.7 lbs
- Shipping dimensions: 30.25" (W) x 73.25" (L) x 10.25" (H)
- Shipping weight: 104.72 lbs