- Clearance Sale
- New Products
- Coming Soon
- Cloning & Seed Starting
- Grow Carts
- Grow Tents & Systems
- GROWING MEDIA & CONTAINERS
- HYDROPONIC PLANT NUTRIENTS
- GREENHOUSE LIGHTING
- HVAC SYSTEMS
- INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT
- ROLLING BENCHES, TRAYS & RESERVOIRS
- TOOLS, ACCESSORIES & MORE
- TRIMMING SOLUTIONS
- Where to Buy
- Air Exchange CFM Calculator
- Circuit Load Capacity Calculator
- CO2 Generator Time Calculator
- CO2 Injector Time Calculation
- CO2 Operating Time Calculator
- Culture Room Area Calculator
- Dehumidifier Sizing Calculator
- Electricity Cost Calculator
- Grow Light Fixtures Coverage Calculator
- Lamps Watt to BTU/hr Converter
- Reservoir Volume Calculator
- Soil Calculator
- FloraFlex® Nutrients Calculator
- Feed Chart Calculators
- Glossary of Hydroponic Terms
- Date Codes
- Pesticides, Insecticides & Fungicides Regulation
- Policy Information
- Freight Policies
- RMA - Return Merchandise Authorization
- RMA - Terms & Conditions
- Warranty Information
- Our partners
- Become a customer
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Hortilux Super HPS 1000W LU1000B / HTL / EN Lamp
Product Code: 102208
EYE Hortilux Super HPS Grow Lights have been #1 for years! Why? When grown in a side by side comparison versus our competitors, Hortilux Super HPS produces noticeably bigger, fuller flowers and overall heavier yields. Super HPS also produces these results for multiple growth cycles. This saves you time and money over cheaper brands – which need to be replaced after every cycle.
- Produces noticeably bigger, fuller flowers and overall heavier yields.
- Maintains results after multiple growth cycles, saving you money.
- Provides 25% more light energy than competitive brands in Violet, Blue and Green.
- Provides 17% more total spectral energy than the competition.
- Produces more spectral balance for increased plant response and accelerated growth.
- Available wattages: 250, 400, 600, 1000
- Exclusive EYE Hortilux Spectrum
- e-Ballast compatible
- Full One Year Warranty
- Operated and tested before packaging
- Patented, environmentally-friendly design (EN)
- Completely lead-free
- Meets Federal EPA standards
- Meets TCLP test criteria as non-hazardous waste
- Made in Mentor, Ohio USA
- Box dimensions: 3.4" L x 3.2" W x 15.1" H
- Shipping weight: 1.05 lbs