- NEW PRODUCTS
- COMING SOON
- GROW TENTS, SYSTEMS & TRAYS
- GROWING ENVIRONMENT
- GROWING MEDIA & CONTAINERS
- PLANT PROPAGATION, NUTRIENTS & HEALTH
- ROLLING BENCHES
- TOOLS, ACCESSORIES & MORE
- WATER & AERATION
- Where to Buy
- Electricity cost calculator
- Circuit load capacity calculator
- Lamps Watt to BTU/hr converter
- Estimate the number of grow light fixtures required
- Reservoir volume calculator
- Culture room area calculator
- Air exchange CFM calculator
- Dehumidifier Sizing Calculator
- CO2 calculator
- CO2 operating time calculator
- Date Codes
- Feed Chart Calculators
- Pesticides, Insecticides & Fungicides Regulation
- Pimp my Store
- Policy Information
- Promotional items
- Warranty Information
- Become a retailer
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
HydroLogic Evolution High Flow 1000gpd
Achieve the highest flow rates from THE MOST EFFICIENT RO SYSTEM ON THE PLANET! Capable of producing more than 1,000 GPD or 42 gallons per hour of pure water. Remove 94%+ of all Parts Per Million from your tap water. Save more water by running a 2:1 waste to product water ratio, or optional 1:1 ratio (included). Includes custom KDF/Catalytic carbon filter for reduction of chlorine, chloramines, iron, sulfur and heavy metals.
- Materials of Construction: High durability polypropylene construction provide years of dependable service.
- Average Permeate Flow Rate: 0.69 Gallons Per Minute, 42 gallons per hour, or 1000 gallons per day.
- Uses Line Pressure (>60 psi). Pump recommended with all Evolution purchases because the Evolution operates best at 60 psi (max pressure is 80 psi).
- Average TDS Rejection: 94+%
- Height: 13"
- Length: 23"
- Depth: 13"
- Weight: 21.40 lbs
- Membrane dimensions: (The Evolution uses 2 membranes): 18.75"H x 3.16"D
- Waste to purified water ratio: 2:1 or 1:1