- Clearance Sale
- New Products
- Coming Soon
- Cloning & Seed Starting
- Grow Carts
- Grow Tents & Systems
- GROWING MEDIA & CONTAINERS
- HYDROPONIC PLANT NUTRIENTS
- GROW LIGHTS
- HVAC SYSTEMS
- INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT
- ROLLING BENCHES, TRAYS & RESERVOIRS
- TOOLS, ACCESSORIES & MORE
- TRIMMING SOLUTIONS
- Where to Buy
- Air Exchange CFM Calculator
- Circuit Load Capacity Calculator
- CO2 Generator Time Calculator
- CO2 Injector Time Calculation
- CO2 Operating Time Calculator
- Culture Room Area Calculator
- Dehumidifier Sizing Calculator
- Electricity Cost Calculator
- Grow Light Fixtures Coverage Calculator
- Lamps Watt to BTU/hr Converter
- Reservoir Volume Calculator
- Soil Calculator
- FloraFlex® Nutrients Calculator
- Feed Chart Calculators
- Get Your Cannabis Cultivation License
- Quick Rolling Bench Quote
- Glossary of Hydroponic Terms
- Pesticides, Insecticides & Fungicides Regulation
- Policy Information
- Freight Policies
- RMA - Return Merchandise Authorization
- RMA - Terms & Conditions
- Our partners
- Become a customer
Craft Growers and Micro-Licenses
Have you applied for your license to operate a micro-business? As Canadians, we have a fantastic opportunity to be at the forefront of the emerging and rapidly expanding industry. With the introduction of micro-licenses in Canada, the average entrepreneur can now enter the industry’s space and build their own craft brand or product with much less of an investment than one of the macro licensed producers.
As one of Canada’s largest hydroponic equipment manufacturers and suppliers, Hydrotek Hydroponics and our experienced team are ready to help you with all your craft cannabis production and facility needs. Hydrotek has been supporting legal marijuana production for medical purposes since the introduction of the Medical Marijuana Access Regulations (MMAR) in 2001. As Health Canada evolved and adapted the newer Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes (ACMPR), we were among the first to introduce licensed producers to commercial grade hydroponic production equipment. Hydrotek knows what tools and equipment will provide you with high quality results. More than that, we know which equipment works best together to provide even higher quality results, and we will help you plan the perfect craft facility.
You gain more than just our support by teaming up with Hydrotek Hydroponics, you also get the backing of the dozens of manufacturers we work directly with and their teams of cultivation engineers and designers.
Rather than leaving the backbone of our industry hanging out to dry, Hydrotek Hydroponics encourages our micro-licensed clients to frequent their local Hydrotek supplied hydroponics store. In partner with your local Hydrotek Approved hydroponics store, we will provide exceptional advice, service, and product availability to your cultivation facility at a significantly lower than retail cost.
Contact us now to find out more on how Hydrotek Hydroponics can help your new business grow.
Beginning a cultivation project?
Download and complete this form in detail, Hydrotek Hydroponics and your local hydroponics store will have a clear understanding of your project and will be better able to help you.