- NEW PRODUCTS
- COMING SOON
- GROW TENTS, SYSTEMS & TRAYS
- GROWING ENVIRONMENT
- GROWING MEDIA & CONTAINERS
- PLANT PROPAGATION, NUTRIENTS & HEALTH
- ROLLING BENCHES
- TOOLS, ACCESSORIES & MORE
- WATER & AERATION
- Where to Buy
- Electricity cost calculator
- Circuit load capacity calculator
- Lamps Watt to BTU/hr converter
- Estimate the number of grow light fixtures required
- Reservoir volume calculator
- Culture room area calculator
- Air exchange CFM calculator
- Dehumidifier Sizing Calculator
- CO2 calculator
- CO2 operating time calculator
- Date Codes
- Feed Chart Calculators
- Pesticides, Insecticides & Fungicides Regulation
- Pimp my Store
- Policy Information
- Promotional items
- Warranty Information
- Become a retailer
Rolling Benches & Bench Tray Warranty
All equipment is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, and when same has been properly stored, installed, serviced, maintained, and operated.
This warranty shall not apply to products which have been altered or repaired without Hydrotek Hydroponic’s express authorization, or improperly installed or subjected to misuse, abuse, negligence or accident. Hydrotek Hydroponic’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or exchange of any part(s) which may thus prove defective under normal use and service within one (1) year from the date of shipment by Hydrotek Hydroponic’s to the original purchaser, and which Hydrotek Hydroponic’s examination shall disclose to its satisfaction to be thus defective.
Additionally, the Bench Tray warranty will be voided if the following conditions are not met:
- Greenhouse use requires greenhouses covered with UV protection
- Used for Horticulture or Agriculture use only
- Weight tolerances (lbs/sq.ft.) are not exceeded
- Maximum tray temperature not to exceed 60C
- Benches and trays are installed according to the instruction manual provided
- Trays are not removed from greenhouse bench following installation
- Only the specified glue, quantity, and method detailed in the installation manual is used.
Purchaser must deliver any part(s) to Hydrotek Hydroponic’s, freight prepaid, for examination. Buyer agrees that Hydrotek Hydroponic’s will not be liable for any consequential damages or incidental losses, including, but not limited to, interest, attorney’s fees, court costs, or finance charges, arising from the purchase, installation, and/or use of the goods. Buyer shall assume all liability for property damages, personal injury or death suffered by any third party as a result of any claim(s) alleging breach of warranty, negligent design, construction, or installation. Buyer agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Hydrotek Hydroponic’s harmless from any claim(s), including legal fees and court costs, in connection with claim(s) for breach of warranty or negligent design, construction, or installation of the goods brought by third parties for property damage, personal injury, or death.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for use and of all other obligations or liabilities on our part. We neither assume, nor authorize any other person to assume for us, any other liability in connection with the sale of equipment or any part thereof. We make no warranty whatsoever in respect to any specific level of production or performance, or as to any parts or accessories not supplied by us. Warranties on purchased parts, such as electric motors and controls, are limited to the terms of warranty extended by our supplier. Hydrotek Hydroponic’s reserves the right to change models and specifications at any time without notice or obligation.