- Clearance Sale
- New Products
- Coming Soon
- Cloning & Seed Starting
- Grow Carts
- Grow Tents & Systems
- Growing media & containers
- HYDROPONIC PLANT NUTRIENTS
- GREENHOUSE LIGHTING
- HVAC SYSTEMS
- INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT
- ROLLING BENCHES, TRAYS & RESERVOIRS
- TOOLS, ACCESSORIES & MORE
- Where to Buy
- Soil calculator
- Electricity cost calculator
- Circuit load capacity calculator
- Lamps Watt to BTU/hr converter
- Grow Light fixtures Coverage Calculator
- Reservoir volume calculator
- Culture room area calculator
- Air exchange CFM calculator
- Dehumidifier sizing calculator
- CO2 generator time calculator
- CO2 operating time calculator
- CO2 Injector time calculation
- Feed chart calculators
- Glossary of Hydroponic terms
- Date Codes
- Pesticides, Insecticides & Fungicides Regulation
- Pimp my Store
- Policy Information
- Promotional items
- RMA - Return merchandise authorization
- RMA - Terms and conditions
- Warranty Information
- Become a customer
Dehumidifier Sizing Calculator
When planning an indoor greenhouse, it’s crucial to consider the amount of moisture that will build up as a result of plant transpiration. Dehumidifier size must be determined, and this will depend on your grow room’s specific needs.
A high-quality dehumidifier ensures optimal humidity levels, which are crucial for maintaining the air quality in a grow room.
Calculating Your Grow Room’s Dehumidification Needs
To correctly size a dehumidifier for your indoor grow room, consider the specific environment you’ll be working in and the daily operations.
- How much water are you giving your plants daily?
- Are you running an HVAC system?
- What is your runoff percentage?