- Clearance Sale
- New Products
- Coming Soon
- Cloning & Seed Starting
- Grow Carts
- Grow Tents & Systems
- GROWING MEDIA & CONTAINERS
- HYDROPONIC PLANT NUTRIENTS
- GREENHOUSE LIGHTING
- HVAC SYSTEMS
- INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT
- ROLLING BENCHES, TRAYS & RESERVOIRS
- TOOLS, ACCESSORIES & MORE
- Where to Buy
- Soil Calculator
- Electricity Cost Calculator
- Circuit Load Capacity Calculator
- Lamps Watt to BTU/hr Converter
- Grow Light Fixtures Coverage Calculator
- Reservoir Volume Calculator
- Culture Room Area Calculator
- Air Exchange CFM Calculator
- Dehumidifier Sizing Calculator
- CO2 Generator Time Calculator
- CO2 Operating Time Calculator
- CO2 Injector Time Calculation
- Feed Chart Calculators
- Glossary of Hydroponic Terms
- Date Codes
- Pesticides, Insecticides & Fungicides Regulation
- Pimp my Store
- Policy Information
- Promotional items
- RMA - Return Merchandise Authorization
- RMA - Terms & Conditions
- Warranty Information
- Become a customer
Dehumidifier Sizing Calculator
When planning an indoor greenhouse, it’s crucial to consider the amount of moisture that will build up as a result of plant transpiration. Dehumidifier size must be determined, and this will depend on your grow room’s specific needs.
A high-quality dehumidifier ensures optimal humidity levels, which are crucial for maintaining the air quality in a grow room.
Calculating Your Grow Room’s Dehumidification Needs
To correctly size a dehumidifier for your indoor grow room, consider the specific environment you’ll be working in and the daily operations.
- How much water are you giving your plants daily?
- Are you running an HVAC system?
- What is your runoff percentage?