- NEW PRODUCTS
- COMING SOON
- GROW TENTS, SYSTEMS & TRAYS
- GROWING ENVIRONMENT
- GROWING MEDIA & CONTAINERS
- PLANT PROPAGATION, NUTRITION & HEALTH
- ROLLING BENCHES
- TOOLS, ACCESSORIES & MORE
- WATER & AERATION
- Where to Buy
- Feed Chart Calculators
- Date Codes
- Policy Information
- Warranty Information
- Promotional items
- Become a retailer
Credit card and pre-authorized withdrawal payments policy
- Have paid his account in full before being eligible for credit card payment and pre-authorized withdrawal.
- Have the authorization forms completed.
- Have authorized Hydrotek Mfg Int’l to take the payment at the time of purchase.
- Have a minimum order of 750 $ to take advantage of pre-authorized withdrawal.
Hydrotek Mfg Int’l agrees to:
- Process payment once the invoice is made.
- Deduct credit on subsequent purchase.
- Send by fax payment confirmation for those who want.
- Apply a 3% discount, before taxes, for the payments done by pre-authorized withdrawal.
- Not disclose any information received by the customer concerning his credit card or his bank account.
- Save the information provided strictly confidential and in a safe place.
For more information do not hesitate to call :
Marie-Claude Gagnon, CPA, CA Controller
E-mail : kEncEmailnbsjf.dmbvef/hbhopoAizespufl/db
Tel. : 450 433-3336 ext. 229
Linda Denis, assistant controller
E-mail : kEncEmailmjoeb/efojtAizespufl/db
Tel. : 450 433-3336 ext. 241
Merchandise shipping policiesThe shipping of your order will be free following the minimum order required according to your territory except for the following products :
Minimum order required for free shipping according to your area :
- Quebec : $1,000
- Ontario : $1,000
- Maritimes : $3,000
- Canada (as far as Saskatchewan and Manitoba) : $3,500
- Third party delivery
- Additional service such as:
- Appointment scheduling for shipping
- Delivery inside the building
- 2nd delivery
- Extra charges of $50 will apply if the shipping needs an additional pallet. Maritimes, Saskatchewan and Manitoba : $100.
Any problem relied to an order (mistake on product, mistake on billing, lost or damaged merchandise occured during shipping) must be submitted within the 72 hours following the reception of the merchandise. For any dammage occured during shipping, it is necessary to write an explanatory note on the bill of lading of the carrier.