- Clearance Sale
- New Products
- Coming Soon
- Cloning & Seed Starting
- Grow Carts
- Grow Tents & Systems
- GROWING MEDIA & CONTAINERS
- HYDROPONIC PLANT NUTRIENTS
- GREENHOUSE LIGHTING
- HVAC SYSTEMS
- INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT
- ROLLING BENCHES, TRAYS & RESERVOIRS
- TOOLS, ACCESSORIES & MORE
- Where to Buy
- Soil Calculator
- Electricity Cost Calculator
- Circuit Load Capacity Calculator
- Lamps Watt to BTU/hr Converter
- Grow Light Fixtures Coverage Calculator
- Reservoir Volume Calculator
- Culture Room Area Calculator
- Air Exchange CFM Calculator
- Dehumidifier Sizing Calculator
- CO2 Generator Time Calculator
- CO2 Operating Time Calculator
- CO2 Injector Time Calculation
- Feed Chart Calculators
- Glossary of Hydroponic Terms
- Date Codes
- Pesticides, Insecticides & Fungicides Regulation
- Pimp my Store
- Policy Information
- Promotional items
- RMA - Return Merchandise Authorization
- RMA - Terms & Conditions
- Warranty Information
- Become a customer
Become a customer
Hydrotek Hydroponics is your horticultural supplies distributor of choice for quality wholesale grow equipment.
Procurement solution for every growing business
Welcome to our family of hydroponic gardening supplies customers! Whether you are a hydroponic retailer wanting to carry and represent our product lines or a commercial grower looking for equipment to outfit new or existing build-outs, we can help you with well-priced solutions and programs.
Benefits of creating your account
- Access the best-in-class select network of leading global manufacturers
- Get unmatched wholesale prices, volume discounts and bulk pricing on high-quality professional-grade equipment and supplies used by the most influential and successful farms
- Simplify sourcing supplies for your store, new build projects and commercial grow rooms through our lean procurement solutions
- Save on residual consumable goods and large ticket line-items and reduce your cost of operation
- Dedicated account manager to support you with product selection, bids and your orders
- Technical support to assist with room layouts, lightmaps, custom solutions and special orders for commercial projects
- Effective order coordination and planned deliveries
Get started. Open your wholesale account now!
You must have a business license (issued by your local government) to be considered a Hydrotek wholesale customer. Applications to sell our products from home or on auction websites are not allowed.
Request your optimized quote. The right product at the right price!
Our ultimate goal and satisfaction are to maximize the efficiency and profitability of our reseller's network and commercial accounts. We know that the price of supplies to produce crops is always a major concern for all producers, directly affecting the cost of operations and finished goods sold thus shrinking bottom line profits. Call us for an optimized quote, we are confident we can significantly reduce your recurring consumables or your structural equipment cost with each order, every time.
Hydrotek Hydroponics is a business-to-business company and does not sell directly to the general public. Authorized customers have direct access to our solid and selective baseline of professional growing equipment featuring the most reputable brands throughout the globe.
Some facts about Hydrotek Hydroponics
Started in 1998, we are now a manufacturer, importer, and wholesale distributor of commercial hydroponics grow equipment and supplies. We work with resellers and all core professionals in the indoor and greenhouse cultivation industry providing essential products at the best possible wholesale prices.
We specialize in the distribution of efficient equipment and consumable sourcing and built a supply network with the most renowned equipment manufacturers in the world. Our extended relationships with our partners allow us to effectively supply and support hydroponic retailers, facility/greenhouse builders, trade contractors, grow consultants, licensed producers and authorized commercial cannabis operations in Canada and the USA.
Q: WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A HYDROTEK HYDROPONICS CUSTOMER?
A: You must have a business license. Your application will then be reviewed by our national sales manager.
Q: CAN I RESELL HYDROTEK HYDROPONICS PRODUCTS ONLINE?
A: We are not currently seeking online-only accounts. Applications to sell our products on auction sites (such as eBay) will not be considered. If you own a physical retail store, you will, of course, be allowed to sell through your online storefront.
Q: IS THERE AN APPLICATION FEE?
A: No, it's free to apply.
Q: WHAT IS HYDROTEK HYDROPONICS PRICING AND MINIMUM ORDER?
A: Wholesale pricing and order information are shared only with authorized Hydrotek Hydroponics customers. You will receive pricing and order information once your application is approved.
*Hydrotek Hydroponics makes all decisions about the distribution of its products strictly from its own, independent point of view. The completion of the wholesale customer request form or the submission of our credit application form is not a guarantee that you will be an authorized customer. Hydrotek Hydroponics reviews completed applications in the order they are received and will notify you when a decision is made. The review process may take up to 5 business days, and your patience is appreciated. Please, direct application questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will not be processed or considered. Thank you for your interest in becoming an authorized customer with Us.