- NEW PRODUCTS
- COMING SOON
- GROW TENTS, SYSTEMS & TRAYS
- GROWING ENVIRONMENT
- GROWING MEDIA & CONTAINERS
- PLANT PROPAGATION, NUTRIENTS & HEALTH
- ROLLING BENCHES
- TOOLS, ACCESSORIES & MORE
- WATER & AERATION
- Where to Buy
- Electricity cost calculator
- Circuit load capacity calculator
- Lamps Watt to BTU/hr converter
- Estimate the number of grow light fixtures required
- Reservoir volume calculator
- Culture room area calculator
- Air exchange CFM calculator
- Dehumidifier Sizing Calculator
- CO2 calculator
- CO2 operating time calculator
- Date Codes
- Feed Chart Calculators
- Pesticides, Insecticides & Fungicides Regulation
- Pimp my Store
- Policy Information
- Promotional items
- Warranty Information
- Become a retailer
Electricity cost calculator
Calculate the electricity cost for your installation.
Using our calculator, you may determine the total electrical costs of your grow. The calculator also accounts for the surplus amps used by your ballasts. You will notice that magnetic ballasts use slightly more electricity than electronic ones.
These estimates assume the ballasts, lamps, and reflectors used for your hydroponic garden are new and in great shape. Installing used grow lights and/or old ballasts will increase the electricity consumption and your overall costs.
*The electricity cost has been set at $0,0892 per kWh, for a more accurate estimate enter your local providers rate below.